BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #49 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This creamy foundation stick glides on effortlessly for adjustable, natural-looking coverage. Enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients Shea, Vitamin E, Cocoa, Grape, Avocado, Macadamia, and Aloe to nourish and hydrate the skin for a soft, smooth, and revitalized look. The twist-up component is easy to use and perfect for on-the-go beauty!

• Does anyone know of a comparable product to this foundati...2 Answers
  • Is this foundation stick good for dry skin? Also, does it...6 Answers
  • I bought this foundation stick after hearing Kathleenligh...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
WAFA I.
cleveland, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
Ok guys... this foundation stick is one of the most impressive things I’ve used and it was only about $3! I have dry skin so some foundations really don’t help at all but with a good moisturizer and primer, this just glides in my skin. It’s medium coverage and my skin looks fabulous with it on. It’s too bad it’s discontinued, truly one of my favorite foundations- I’ve been reaching for it over my EL doublewear and Mac foundations.
Audrianna S.
Madison
Okay okay listen guys. This foundation stick is NOT for anyone with oily skin, this'll slide right off your face. But my peeps that have desert dry skin? This is for you! This is SO dewy, SO moisturizing and the coverage is actually decent! I just wish the color selection was better because honestly, I love this thing when I'm having a sahara desert skin day.
Courtney T.
I don’t even know if they still make this foundation, but I love it. I’m a huge fan of stick foundations. You can tell that mine is very well-loved. It’s super dewy and might not be the best for oily skin. You definitely have to set it. It’s full coverage and wears beautifully.
Haley S.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Natural more...
Full coverage, but alittle to think and sticky. Typically I end up adding some setting spray for a more even blending. I also feel like it wipes off to quickly. Typically this foundation only lasts about 4 hours on my combination skin.
Anya O.
I wish they didn't discontinue this foundation stick. It is very moisturizing which I love because I have extremely dry skin. Lasts ok, but the way it feels on the skin is so nice. If you have oily skin this probably won't be for you.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is okay the colors of the foundation names are so Off not the best I wouldn’t really recommend this product to anyone it’s actually kind of horrible I would say this is a waste if your money even though it’s cheap
Madison D.
lockport
Works amazing! Gives you a healthy glow and covers everything up great. I love using this so much. You could have the darkest circles and marks and it makes it unnoticed. Amazing product highly recommend!
Kailey B.
Review for: Ivory more...
I don’t really like stick foundations but this is okay. It goes on nicely and I like to blend it with a sponge. I don’t think it lasts as long as my liquid foundation - this breaks up pretty bad around my nose. I also get random BLUE streaks in my makeup when I swipe it onto my face. I don’t know how, because I never see blue in the product, but it ALWAYS happens with this product.
Rox R.
I’m not into drug store products but this elf moisturizing foundation stick is awesome it gives me a flawless look. It isn’t expensive at all. I have dry skin and this makes me look moisturized.
Breanne L.
Garden City, NY
Review for: Nude more...
I was so disappointed to find out that they discontinued these sticks at my ELF store! I used this everyday for at least 3 years and it was so convenient! I am going to miss this product so much and I help it comes back!
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
How's the coverage on this foundation stick?
taylor r.
Is this foundation stick good for dry skin? Also, does it make you look greasy?
Ash M.
I've been hearing great reviews for this elf foundation I Have dry skin and some texture on My cheeks ... Any complaints with this product? Good for dry skin? Help! Looking for an affordable stuck foundation.
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
Does the ivory have yellow or pink undertones?
Jen H.
st. maries
So, ive never used a foundation stick..only the concealer tubes..is this meant to be applied to the whole face? And then what, blended? Is the coverage and wear the same as a liquid, cream, or mousse?