elf Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle

e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle

Mint Melt Collection, Mint Melt Lip Plumping GlossHigh-shine formula that plumps lips with nourishing hydrationProvides soothing sensation while volumizingAvailable in 4 shades: A Hint of Mint, Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, and Mint Sprinkle100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free

I am new here and I was curious to know what are YOUR favorite brands or products for makeup and skin care? One of my favorites is the e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle . It smells amazing and makes my lips gently tingle. A must have!
Start your review of e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle!
How would you rate this product?
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Holly L.
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Holly L.
I am using the see-through green-clear Mint Melt gloss called A Hint of Mint. This gloss is thick, and goes on clear with no hint of green at all. When you first apply the gloss, it has a nice minty feeling to it. But, that quickly goes away, and you soon have a burning sensation that feels more like hot pepper (or cinnamon). The burning sensation does not go away, and no plumping occurs, either. But, this gloss does make my lips peel, which I don't really enjoy happening. This gloss is tolerable, I suppose, but I cannot recommend it at full-price. However, if you catch it on the 60% off sale, maybe give it a go.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Krissy D.
This clear glitter plumping lip gloss from e.l.f. works great on its own, or over your favorite color, to give that extra sparkle. I love their mint melt line, and purchased every item! I saw a difference in how plump my lips look after using the lip gloss. I've never been disappointed in an e.l.f. product, and I know that I'm getting my money's worth!!
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by marci S.
I love this gloss. It has a peppermint flavor and is a sheer beige color. The color is Mint Chocolate. It's not overly goopy, stays put and gives your lips an extra shot of conditioning, making for super soft lips. Not too shiny or sticky. Have repurchased.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Christina M.
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Christina M.
Yes! A wearable green lip! Very sparkly and sticky enough to stay on for awhile. It survived two water bottles and it does leave glitter behind even when most of the gloss is gone. It does sting a bit but I didn’t notice any plumping. I loved it enough to order a backup.
Yessy G.
This was pure GARBAGE. Trash… throw it away. AVOID it at all COST. This is the worst of the worst I’ve ever tried from elf. The packaging is nice and I hate the wand because it’s very flimsy and super cheap. The product itself is awful. It’s very thick (which I hate) and you have this tingling feel on the lips. I have tried lip plumper from buxom and that’s my all time favorite. This stuff, my lips were burning so bad that around my lips was getting irritated. I am not sure what the ingredients was but it made my lips on fire. I had redness and had to take it off because it burns. You know when you lick your lips so much when it’s cold and because you lick too much your lips burn. That’s the feeling I had experience with this product. DO NOT BUY.
Ciara G.
Croswell, MI
I got the clear-ish shade from this collection and it’s now one of my favorite glosses that I own. It does indeed have a minty smell but it’s not overpowering. Once you put it on you can immediately feel the plumping effect which lasts for about 5 minutes. My lips looked a little bit fuller but nothing too noticeable. It’s also feels very creamy. Would definitely recommend especially since I got mine during a sale.
Savannah S.
Russellville
e.l.f. Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss, Mint Sparkle uploaded by Savannah S.
I am in love with this product. I love the way it makes my lips feel and I actually notice a difference. The smell it gives off is simply amazing and the tingle the mint gives your lips is incredibly refreshing! This is a must have for me!
Clarissa R.
I love this lip gloss. It took a while to find because it was sold out, but it glides on smooth and smells great! I love all of e.l.f. products. My new go to lipgloss.
Flick W.
London
I am so addicted to this that I’ve bought a few back up. Love the shine it gives to my lips; plumping effect is there; there is a cooling sensation that is not uncomfortable, the sensation doesn’t last too long. For the drugstore this is so gooood, just get it - can’t go wrong with the drugstore price. Just hope this continues to be available as this is supposed to be limited edition…..