e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist uploaded by Michelle B.e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist uploaded by Fiona C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #56 in Face Mists

Replenish and boost your skin with the revitalizing Mineral Mist. This unique blend of Witch Hazel, Rosemary, Chamomile, Honeysuckle, Aloe and Vitamin B work together to balance and enhance the skin, leaving you looking energized and renewed. These nouris

• Dies this work well and is it good for skin?1 Answers
  • What exactly is the use of the spray? A primer? A settin...1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this particular product?1 Answers
Kayla V.
Oklahoma City
I used this when I had a 13 hour flight on vacation. It kept me feeling fresh when I’d been crammed on multiple planes with layovers. I will definitely buy again when I need it and would recommend to anyone.
Loyda S.
Newburgh
My favorite mist! Help hydrate my skin as well as prep it for make up. Keeps my face feeling refreshed even after applying make up and the best of all I find it at walmart for $6
Brittany B.
Columbus
I used to didn't use primers until I tried this one. This primer made me fall in love. It makes my face as one and it is a great price. I love the packaging. I just love this product. This will always be my go to primer
Shelby L.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn’t see any results from using this. I don’t think it really helped anything. It was cheap so at least I wasn’t really out money, but I just don’t think it’s the best primer that I’ve used. I wouldn’t buy again.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
I like this product, but recently discovered essential oil sprays which I feel I get more benefit from. This has nice packaging and the spray function works well.
khrystal c.
A really nice antioxidant mist. I use in the AM, before applying moisturizer. It's a little expensive for Elf, but I do enjoy the product and would purchase again
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This is a pretty good spray. I am a stickler for the mist being fine enough -- because hey, if you're going to mist this on top of your makeup to refresh your face, you don't want spots all over your face where big blobs of mist sprayed. This is refreshing, hydrating, and the mist is fine. I bought 2 and keep one in my fridge, which is super cooling after a workout or hot day. I'd recommend this product but will probably try other mists (loving Heritage Store Rosewater right now) before I repurchase.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
Love this for dry skin! It's really affordable and serves as a dupe to fix plus. I usually spray this in the morning when I wake up to get rid of the dryness and after I apply my makeup. I would definitely buy again.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Bought this during the 1/2 off sale and have not had a chance to use it yet. Rated it 4 stars based on the value and price point, especially when you can pick it up during the 1/2 off sale!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este agua para la cara te deja tu cara muy tersa hidratada ,se siente realmente suave ,es precio es lo que mas me gusta elf tiene sus productos a bajo costo y de muy buena calidad ..Son libres de parabenos son buenos para la piel
Samatra C.
Batesville, AR
What are the benefits of this particular product?
Rachel A.
Dies this work well and is it good for skin?
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Alexis A.
Does this work fine with oily skin?
Alyssa P.
Is this worth buying ????