e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist uploaded by Michelle B.e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist uploaded by Fiona C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Replenish and boost your skin with the revitalizing Mineral Mist. This unique blend of Witch Hazel, Rosemary, Chamomile, Honeysuckle, Aloe and Vitamin B work together to balance and enhance the skin, leaving you looking energized and renewed. These nouris

• Dies this work well and is it good for skin?1 Answers
  • What exactly is the use of the spray? A primer? A settin...1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this particular product?1 Answers
e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist

Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Revitalizing Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
If I have to spend a lot of time in a room with AC, my make up starts looking dry and uneven. This spray will revive it. The spray is not the finest, but I tap gently my face with fingertips after spraying to distribute it more evenly. It does a good job of rescuing your face and the small bottle is easy to carry in your purse. Elf products are hit and miss, but this is definitely a keeper. The only reason it didn't get five lippies is because of the mist not being very fine. I live in hot and very humid climate and indoors being air conditioned, have to deal with hot, humid, dry, cool climate in one day. It's a lot to ask your makeup to stay fresh looking in those conditions. This definitely helps.
Crayoff F.
I have been using this for a couple years now I've actually bought them up every time I can get my hand the on them I possibly think that they are discontinued so if you do find them I suggest buying them before you can never have them again
Angelique C.
Ossining, NY
I love how refreshing and light this mist is. It's a personal favorite for a midday freshen up or end of the day to soothe my skin. Fine even mist leaves skin feeling smooth and clean.
Amanda J.
Beaufort , SC
This product definitely served it's purpose! It worked great. I wasn't sure what to expect because I have never used a make up setting mist before, I was surprised that it actually did what it was suppose to and kept my make up on all day.
Loyda S.
Newburgh
My favorite mist! Help hydrate my skin as well as prep it for make up. Keeps my face feeling refreshed even after applying make up and the best of all I find it at walmart for $6
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Purchased at: Target
I am a teacher; therefore, my budget for makeup is not rather large. ELF is cost efficient and the products are wonderful! I am also dragging by the end of the day so the revitalizing mist is an amazing wake up for midday. I love the price and I love the mist. It doesn’t leave my face oily either!
Stephanie W.
Pocono Summit, PA
When I need a last minute face mist this is it. Use before or after makeup. Leaves skin feeling dewy and fresh everyone after use. Look is clean and doesn't cake. They could make the bottle a bit bigger as far as how much product you get but other than that, great!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
works really well when im about to do my makeup, i spray and after im finished as welll, works good for my skin and it is literally so cheap, you cant beat it, its worth the try! it keeps my skin hydrated all day while long wearing makeup!
Shelby L.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn’t see any results from using this. I don’t think it really helped anything. It was cheap so at least I wasn’t really out money, but I just don’t think it’s the best primer that I’ve used. I wouldn’t buy again.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I use this on my fave throughout the day. One it helps set your makeup but it also keeps it fresh during the day. My face looks aged as the day goes on and this product helps me fight that tired look.
Samatra C.
Batesville, AR
What are the benefits of this particular product?
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Alexis A.
Does this work fine with oily skin?
Alyssa P.
Is this worth buying ????