e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!” in reviews
Mount Airy, NC
ELF...is awesome. I don't wear eyeshadow very often but when i do....i typically use my ELF. I purchase my ELF online and sometimes at the local Walmart. Their prices are very affordable.
It is honestly the perfect size to got in your purse. I got on the elf home page during their summer sale and I got it for so cheap and I'm glad I did because I see myself using it more and more each time and my sister love to take it for me too.
I love all E.L.F products, they practically fill my entire bathroom. This product is great, it stays on and is very pigmented. I love wearing it on a night out. It's a really great price for such a high quality. I would definitely buy again.
I love makeup especially when it's an an affordable price. Elf does an awesome job, the packaging was nice and the product was pretty pigmented when worn with an eyeshadow primer
Ponder, TX
Super cheap, great colors, and really good pigment! I highly recommend this product if you're in a hurry because you don't need to do too much with this eyeshadow! A couple of swipes and you're good to go!!
Ashburn, VA
Very affordable! It's such a loot !! Very pigmented, very light on skin. I have used almost always shades in this range. Gifted it to my friends and cousins too, they loved it too. I would certainly buy it again. Totally recommend it .
Shawnee
it is a good product! It uses a great formula. and feels very nice . I bought this at Sephora and hope I receive it as a gift too. I love it and I think it’s great would get a million times! I definitely recommend.
My mom is really the one that buys to you I didn't really bother you but now I should really start using them because they're really good and really affordable they want to spend time
You honestly can't get any better than the prices for elf! I'd say that these are definitely buildable with the right primer. Blendable, a little fallout but not too bad for the price.
North Bend, OR
Their eye shadow is just ok. The prices are so cheap that it is hard to know if it just a placebo that they don't last as long because they are so cheap that I expect that or not?

Looking for your answer?