e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily M.e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Piedad F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
  • "Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!" in 4 reviews
Rebecca U.
You honestly can't get any better than the prices for elf! I'd say that these are definitely buildable with the right primer. Blendable, a little fallout but not too bad for the price.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Their eye shadow is just ok. The prices are so cheap that it is hard to know if it just a placebo that they don't last as long because they are so cheap that I expect that or not?
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
Not very impressive. There is not much of a color payoff on this type of shadow from e.l.f. some of their other pallets are better. I would not buy this again.
Katie W.
The only complaint I have about this product is that I wish it had a little more shimmer to it. Other than that I love it. Great product for a great price!
Haley H.
This eyeshadow lasted all day but did start to smear after awhile. I would recommend to wear it if you’re just going out for a little bit and not all day.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
So disappointed with this product. I thought maybe it was the color i got that wasnt good but it wasnt these are not pigmented and they are very crumbly
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Its a really good product ive used a couple of times now specially when i have a special night out with my family. Great coverage and not messy at all.
Ally E.
These eye shadows are very pigmented and can​ become even brighter if used with a primer. Also come with two.colors for an easy smokey eye. LOVE.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I felt that the pigment slid around on my lid even with a primer and setting spray. It was disappointing since the price and colors are so great.
Kylie H.
Brooklyn, NY
Got the mineral eyeshadow in gold, black and a coral color and the trio together might seem odd, but it looked great when doing a smoky eye!