e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily M.e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Piedad F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
  • "Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!" in 4 reviews
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very wide variety of colors that range from light to dark for day and night looks , simple and dramatic . very pigmented and nice feel , I would definitely recommend . very high quality product especially for the price
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
It is a very good king of eyeshadow. There are more that are much better since this one I have to apply a lot before it the eyeshadow even shows. But for the price its not that bad.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very pretty and affordable eye shadow. The color isn't as vibrant as some shadows I've used but it's very nice for an every day look. And at their very low price, you can afford to try several shades!
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Although the pigmentation isn't the best E.L.F. is an awesome brand for the price! This is a nice way to add more colors to your style without really investing in something you may not end up liking after all.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Very affordable ! I really like this because it doesn't leave my face looking like I have powder ! I do find that a little goes a long way because if you wear to much it looks like you have a white face mask ):
Piedad F.
Hialeah, FL
Elf has some nice, cute eyeshadow shades but idk I have a problem with the pigmentation and how much it last. Kinda poor quality but then again for their price I guess they aren't that bad.
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
I really like this eyeshadow- it is worth the price. I do think that it crumbles more than I would like, but it is still easily blendable on your face, and lasts all day.
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
ELF...is awesome. I don't wear eyeshadow very often but when i do....i typically use my ELF. I purchase my ELF online and sometimes at the local Walmart. Their prices are very affordable.
Whitney N.
I love all E.L.F products, they practically fill my entire bathroom. This product is great, it stays on and is very pigmented. I love wearing it on a night out. It's a really great price for such a high quality. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany Z.
It is honestly the perfect size to got in your purse. I got on the elf home page during their summer sale and I got it for so cheap and I'm glad I did because I see myself using it more and more each time and my sister love to take it for me too.