e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily M.e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Piedad F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
  • "Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!" in 4 reviews
Gaby R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow comes in a bevy of attractive, neutral shades, many of which have a shimmer finish. The pressed-powder texture goes on super smooth, the shades impart a sheer wash of color, and you can layer it for more intensity. The performance is excellent, without flaking or fading—and the price makes it a steal!We would have loved to give this our best rating, but E.L.F. included rosemary, a potentially irritating fragrant plant extract. Although the low amount isn't a huge cause for concern, irritation is never good for skin, especially not in the sensitive eye area.
Tatiana B.
Round Rock, TX
Eyeshadow is not really pigmented and easy to bleand. Although you do pay what you get. I recommend other products from this brand like their brushes, eyeliners, and primers. Not so much their eyeshadows.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I’m not great with eye makeup yet but I didn’t get great results with this product. Though it is on the cheaper side, it didn’t show well on my darker combination skin. I don’t recommend.
jaylin w.
Kansas City, MO
Very pigmented and easy to carry around. I dropped mine and it didn't break. You can apply it with your finger and the smell could be better. Its a bit chalky aswell, probably because its cheap.
Amanda T.
Pittsfield, MA
I love my shimmer colors in golds, greens, Grey's and pinks, Elf made me happy with these colors in shimmer in these ever so sweet little pressed eye shadows. And to find them at the DollarTree, whoa I am in heaven!
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these individual eyeshadows that I can use if I simply want a pop of color on my eyes without having to use an entire eye palette. Definitely one of my go-to eye products!
Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I got this eyeshadow at my local drugstore, and at first it worked really well. It was supper pigmented and went on my eyelid easily. The only problem was that it broke shortly after I bought it. It got absolutely everywhere and stained my makeup bag. It's not great quality but for a one or two time use thing it's good. Overall: would recommend to anyone who's in a pickle and need a super pigmented eyeshadow quick and cheap.
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
I really like the formula on these shadows. I own many of the matte shades and a few shimmers. It blends very well and has good color pay off. It reminds me of high end shadows because of its longevity and texture. I would purchase this product again. Especially since I can also find good MAC dupes in this line.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This is a hit or miss product. Sometimes, it is chalky and lacking pigment, but sometimes it rivals higher end brands. It is a great value, and I have been happy more than not. Always use a primer under these, but they are so reasonably priced you won't mind the extra step!
Casy H.
There are very few E.L.F products I don't LOVE! This is a great alternative to other brands, even if you aren't on a budget. If you ARE on a budget, this will be your new line! I have used E.L.F products since they came out, and will continue to do so.