e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Lily M.e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Piedad F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
  • "Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!" in 4 reviews
Taylor P.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Very affordable! It's such a loot !! Very pigmented, very light on skin. I have used almost always shades in this range. Gifted it to my friends and cousins too, they loved it too. I would certainly buy it again. Totally recommend it .
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
An affordable, natural color for extended wearing and staying power.

The matte look simply does a great job in bringing out my bright blues in my eyes. And I always get compliments when I wear this- which is nearly every day. Love this product! Give it a try. Makeup staple.
Caden E.
Shawnee
it is a good product! It uses a great formula. and feels very nice . I bought this at Sephora and hope I receive it as a gift too. I love it and I think it’s great would get a million times! I definitely recommend.
Josie S.
I enjoy using my ELF eyeshadows. The pigment is good and true to what you see. My only complaint is that they are not long lasting. I need to do my makeup in the morning and have it last all day.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
This is the perfect powder to set your concealer! It's perfect for baking. It doesn't feel heavy and the price is the best part. Why pay for a more expensive brand when you can have this one for less then
Half the cost
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
The eye shadows are great to use ans the colors are very pretty.i would lower the price for these products.The product is pricey.it's hard to find a cheeper product.i use the product every day.i love the colors.i would buy the product again.its great.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
This is way more pigmented and stable than most of their products! Really stays put. A little lighter/stronger than I expected, in fact. Good for a high brow shine or glitter. I'd likely buy it again!
Veronica M.
If you're going for a bold look, this eye shadow is not for you. It definitely has a subtle look. I normally use a silvery/white shade or gold just to accent my eyelids, but I like my make up to look very natural! I would recommend if you're going for the same kind of look I have.
Nashia C.
The eyeshadow is pigmented and buildable. It blends easily and provides a pop of color which can be blended with other colors to provide the look that you want. I would recommend to those interested in trying eye shadow and wanting to avoid spending a lot on a product.