e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!” in reviews
Kaukauna , WI
ELF. I mean come on, you can not beat the price! I have become obsessed with these products. No, they are not top of the line, but they get the job done, and it does it without breaking the bank! I get complimented on my makeup constantly! This is my go to makeup line!
Indianapolis
I love this eyeshadow. I have no question of whether this will show great pigment! I bought this on a whim by a suggestion of a friend and would certainly buy it again! Would recommend every time! Great value for money!!
Bono, AR
Super affordable! Easy to blend and use. I use this shadow with my luxury brand shadows and you can't tell the difference! Definitely must have in your make up arsenal. Pick some up!
I enjoy using my ELF eyeshadows. The pigment is good and true to what you see. My only complaint is that they are not long lasting. I need to do my makeup in the morning and have it last all day.
Clinton, TN
This is the perfect powder to set your concealer! It's perfect for baking. It doesn't feel heavy and the price is the best part. Why pay for a more expensive brand when you can have this one for less then Half the cost
North Versailles, PA
The eye shadows are great to use ans the colors are very pretty.i would lower the price for these products.The product is pricey.it's hard to find a cheeper product.i use the product every day.i love the colors.i would buy the product again.its great.
Newark, NY
Very inexpensive. Great products. Elf is my go to. Very long lasting. I use it everyday. My eye color is brown and I pick colors that will look good but also make my eyes pop due to the fact that my eye color is very dark. Would highly recommend
Jasper , GA
I like any of E.L.F individual eyeshadows. They come in plenty of beautiful colors. My only complaint is it does not stay on very well, but it is an affordable price. I recommend using with a good eyeshadow primer and it works well.
Manassas, VA
This is way more pigmented and stable than most of their products! Really stays put. A little lighter/stronger than I expected, in fact. Good for a high brow shine or glitter. I'd likely buy it again!

Looking for your answer?