e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow

Create a beautiful eye look with our all-natural pigmented Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that is blendable for everyday, easy wear. Our natural mineral formula is infused with Rosemary, Cuc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“Very pigmented & doesnt crease. Blends out very easily & is long lasting. Ive always had a hard time with eye shadows creasing, but these have certainly impressed me very much!! I would buy this in many colors!” in reviews
If you're going for a bold look, this eye shadow is not for you. It definitely has a subtle look. I normally use a silvery/white shade or gold just to accent my eyelids, but I like my make up to look very natural! I would recommend if you're going for the same kind of look I have.
The eyeshadow is pigmented and buildable. It blends easily and provides a pop of color which can be blended with other colors to provide the look that you want. I would recommend to those interested in trying eye shadow and wanting to avoid spending a lot on a product.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow comes in a bevy of attractive, neutral shades, many of which have a shimmer finish. The pressed-powder texture goes on super smooth, the shades impart a sheer wash of color, and you can layer it for more intensity. The performance is excellent, without flaking or fading—and the price makes it a steal!We would have loved to give this our best rating, but E.L.F. included rosemary, a potentially irritating fragrant plant extract. Although the low amount isn't a huge cause for concern, irritation is never good for skin, especially not in the sensitive eye area.
Round Rock, TX
Eyeshadow is not really pigmented and easy to bleand. Although you do pay what you get. I recommend other products from this brand like their brushes, eyeliners, and primers. Not so much their eyeshadows.
Kansas City, MO
Very pigmented and easy to carry around. I dropped mine and it didn't break. You can apply it with your finger and the smell could be better. Its a bit chalky aswell, probably because its cheap.
Pittsfield, MA
I love my shimmer colors in golds, greens, Grey's and pinks, Elf made me happy with these colors in shimmer in these ever so sweet little pressed eye shadows. And to find them at the DollarTree, whoa I am in heaven!
Bakersfield, CA
I love these individual eyeshadows that I can use if I simply want a pop of color on my eyes without having to use an entire eye palette. Definitely one of my go-to eye products!
Hampstead , MD
I absolutely love elf products, I’ve left a few reviews recommending them!! Smooth, not a lot of fall out and it’s long lasting! Inexpensive and a great value for what you pay!
Pigmented, long lasting, beautiful colors. I have every one they offer. I have hit pan on just about everything and have bought a second one I absolutely love the brand and will never have enough. About 95% of my collection is elf and I doubt that will change anytime soon
I got this eyeshadow at my local drugstore, and at first it worked really well. It was supper pigmented and went on my eyelid easily. The only problem was that it broke shortly after I bought it. It got absolutely everywhere and stained my makeup bag. It's not great quality but for a one or two time use thing it's good. Overall: would recommend to anyone who's in a pickle and need a super pigmented eyeshadow quick and cheap.

Looking for your answer?