BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Kate M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Not a bad choice for a drug store brand, e.l.f is always a great value for the cost but compared to other drugstore brand finishing powders, it’s a second or third choice. (Physicians Formula is🙌🏼). Clean finish without too much “sparkle”!
Michael S.
Louisville , KY
It’s not bad! I love the color and pearl shine. I just don’t like the balls though it’s like crumbs in a container the more you use it!
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite E.l.f product but I do keep it as a backup when I want that matte like shimmer. It is also pretty fun to use.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
This product isn't the best. This is better for contor and bronzing rather than a setting powder. This leaves your face tinted ans your foundation looking muddy. The pearls don't blend every well leaving your skin looking patchy. I dont recommend this product.
Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously top notch powder. Very comparable to other higher end brand s and a great price point. Would recommend
Josie C.
Rockmart, GA
I love love love elf and most of their products but this just wasn’t for me. I don’t understand it, the pearls are very hard and you have to really dig into it to get very little product.
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
These are cute, but they are way more like a bronzer than a finishing powder. The pearls aren't very shimmery, but the actual shade isn't bad... It doesn't add a lot of texture, just definitely not a translucent finishing powder
Estefania a.
Arizona, douglas
Son incleibles, super duradero tanto el producto, como ya aplicado, es de una marca muy buena, pero son algo costosos
johanny q.
fantastic really fantastic these color pearls works beautifully for a perfect finish on the face. 😉 😁
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I love this powder, I use it as a setting powder after my foundation and it sets it beautifully, it blends out really nicely and super easy to apply! I will be repurchasing again for sure so I highly recommend
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?