BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Ashley B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love elf products! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love the look and how it feels when you apply it. Doesn't dry your face out and leaves you looking flawless!!!
Lex E.
Billingham , Billingham, Cleveland
This product is great at giving your skin a matte finish! The different colour pearls help to balance out uneven skin tones and the formula is that good it leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky! 10/10!
Chelsie L.
Cypress Inn, TN
I love this product. I used it for a bronzer for my cheek bones. Its coverage is great
Sammy L.
Richardson, TX
I personally like natural makeup. So I use a powder foundation and to warm my face I use this on a fluffy brush and then I just bronze
Sage F.
The mineral pearls are amazing they feel great, and look great. They give you a natural looking light glam. little bit of shimmer, super easy application. works for all skin types. Gives just enough but not over the top. I would buy again and I would recommend to others.
Yoselin D.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have been using this since last month and I can say that I love it , it gives a perfect tone to my face.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of mineral pearl powders, but I picked these put to try them out. These changed the game for me, they gave me a really nice bronzy, glow. Noting to over the top or crazy, it looked very natural. I would repurchase this again. Again, I'm not huge on mineral pearls, but I really do like this product.
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I love this product. It's great quality for the price. There is a bit of fallout when using a brush, but I can easily tap the the excess of.
Amber B.
Butler , MO
I have both colors (skin balancing and natural) for people who are light skinned like me your are better off sticking with the skin balancing OR take out some of the darker pearls and add some of the lighter ones from the skin balancing one - which is what I did. This gave me the freedom of a more customized color. The natural color Does add a dewy/glow so if your going for a matte look opt out of that one. I use both of these daily and will be buying more I wish they would make a blush like these from elf
Paola C.
Amo las perlas de elf son buenísimas y te dejan la
Piel súper radiante sin llegar a ser grasosa y su precio es buenísimo
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back