BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL
Did not like it...it doesn’t really have any color to it. Just chalky powder... just save your money and don’t buy this.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Not feeling this product. My friend bought this because she was on a drugstore bend, and honestly I feel like she wasted her money. What’s the point of it? It’s cheap, yes. You pay for what you get.
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
I use this and I saw no different in my foundation or how long it lasted. I would recommend on spending ur coins on this product.
Alexandra M.
Sonora
I like it because you can use it daily without any problem and you will not look bad you can see super natural and that I love
Alura M.
Astoria, NY
This product is quite gimmicky. I know it’s suppose to be a dupe for a high end product but I don’t see the payoff.
Ambre K.
Newburgh
Doesn't match or blend well. Too dark, not worth the price even though these are relatively cheap compared to most
Crissy H.
Ravenna
It didn’t really work to correct the redness that I have on my cheeks. Couldn’t tell that I used it. Would probably work better for oily skin as opposed to dry as it’s a powder.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
This product was just terrible. The pearls were hard and would fly out everywhere. It has a natural finish and isn’t shimmery but the pearls are dry and you barely get any product by swirling your brush in.
Tammy V.
Price was right so I gave these a try. Was not impressed. Saw no effect at all. Will stick with my brand. Packaged well.
Andrea G.
Shoreline, WA
They really don't do anything for my face. I would stick with a cream color corrector as they actually help with covering problem areas.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back