BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lakin L.
Coos Bay, OR
Now this stuff is amazing! Long time buyer and will continue to buy. It’s beautiful I love it
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
GREAT PRICE GREAT PRODUCT! I love this! I use it as a highlighter as well and so fun to put on.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Amazing product!! I recommended!! One of my top favorites!! Loving this product ever!!
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I was surprised with how much I like this! I usually use translucent powder but I’ve found it makes me look Cakey. I tried this and it smooths out my skin well. It glides over my foundation really well. It doesn’t do much for color correcting, except under my eyes (it covers the redness pretty well). You can’t go wrong with the price.
Jennifer Yunely m.
I bought this on a whim. I'm not even sure why but I'm SOOO glad I did. I use this as more of a finishing powder and it's awesome because I always feel like even though my foundation is perfectly matched for my skin, it always leaves my skin looking dull and colorless. I don't like to use bronzers because I prefer a more natural look but this adds just the right about of color to brighten my look. I'll continue to buy this product.
France R.
Me encantan yo las uso como iluminador son muy buenas de buena calidad el precio del producto es muy bueno
Rumy P.
India
More reviews by laydownsally

To be honest, I haven't used these yet, but they look exactly like the Guerlain Meteorites, which are expensive.

For only $8, even if these are just average I think it's worth the price. I got the darker "Natural" for the summerr and when combined, they are supposed to be a beige. color. I'll probably crush them into a powder and use a brush.

These aren't meant to give any color to your face, just to add a little something. When I had the Guerlain, the effect was VERY subtle, but nice. Just not nice enough to pay $50-80.

Maybe that's why some people don't like them. Once on your face, you can't really see much, but it just looks slightly better...well worth the very inexpensive price/

I'll probably get the lighter shade for winter.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Love this product! I wasn’t sure how I️ would like I️t at first, but i actually really liked I️t. I️ have oily/acne problem skin and I️t didn’t seem to effect this negatively at all. A little bit goes a long way, I️ would say overall I️ would recommend this to anyone!
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lilly J.
I love these as a setting powder. They set my face and can keep it going for hours on end. The pearls don’t dispense too much product which I like a lot, and they definitely balance out redness. This is one of my top drugstore setting powders.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?