BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Shellby P.
This is my fav elf thing so far I love elf it's so worth every penny and time you have
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Works great. Can't beat the price. E.l.f has amazing products that are very affordable
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought of givinv this product a try and it didnt do much as a setting powder for me.
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
Love this product it's so great! Goes. On so smooth and doesn't look like it's caked on
Kendra B.
London, KY
This is amazing. Gives the skin the right look. And with my oily skin it works amazing.
Ivonne P.
Me facina estas perlas mineral porke su tono es algo natural y su durasion es bastante
Jade M.
I love these mineral pearls. They are my favorite out of all the e.l.f. products I own.
Haseena N.
Flushing, NY
The power in my opinion is Chucky it dose not set into the skin but the color is nice.
Mayra E.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product to help with red spots on my face and color correct. it works great!
Saide S.
Looks good with my foundation leave it realy nice and skin like not marge and harsh lol
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back