BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Eusta L.
Tampa, FL
His product is very natural goes on very small love it I would recommend it to everyone off
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
This product works awsome ive used it a few times and it looks amazing i would recommend it
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
Different colors balance different tones. I use it as foundation sometimes and it's great.
Jaelynn C.
greenlawn
I don't really like this not much product comes off and it completely comes off the skin
mj m.
spring hill
I don’t see much use for this item
Can be found at several stores
Price is about average
Leta E.
Hamilton
I LOVE Elf. They’re amazing and affordable! BUT this just pigmented and it looks blotchy.
Sheherazade B.
Brooklyn
It’s fun, I especially appreciate that it hasn’t broken in my purse like most usually do.
Carolina I.
Very much love this product because it sets my makeup very well and keeps it long lasting
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
I just got this product. I love elf it is cheap and works great. It is great on my skin.
Maria Fabiana S.
I looooove this pearls! This is part like of my everyday makeup, they're the cutest also.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?