BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

addi r.
jackson
i break them easily, but they keep my face matte all day and make my skin look beautiful!!
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
Different colors balance different tones. I use it as foundation sometimes and it's great.
Angel L.
Ridgeway, SC
Perfect color. Stays strong, keeps me looking sun kissed even through the winter. Love it!
alissa h.
Erie, PA
Gives come, coverage, and sets your skin for perfect coverage. One of my all-time favorites
Chelsie F.
Lahaina, HI
This product is awesome! I love the E.L.F. Cosmetics mineral pearls skin balancing pallet!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I love the pearl essence of this. High lighting, softening and color correction all in one!
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this product! It goes on nice and it is not like your normal powder that looks weird
Melynda L.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. You will love the smooth finish and the lightweight all day wear.
Dejiana R.
San Antonio , TX
This product is okay. It does not last very long. It has a little bit of a shimmer finish.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?