BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

J. T.
I only give this product 3 stars because I felt like I really had to work to pick up product.
Christina Q.
These are fun! I am
Addicted to using them, the colors seem to soften freckles, spots etc....
Yatna C.
SDQ628044 Kath Cabrera 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A, Miami FL
Estas perlas iluminadoras de elf son el final le da un brillo único a tu rostro como ninguno
Kristina H.
I love this highlighter it goes in smooth blended well the shimmer was perfect and affordable
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I have heard these at a dupe for the Geurlain pearls. Very pretty! I'd recommend trying this.
Muy lindo me encanta el color pastel de las perlas iluminan super lindo el rostro me encanta
Lucy C.
I thought that when I bought this I would be in love. But I wasn't it doesn't do much for me
Estefanie G.
Bakersfield, CA
This bronzer is my newest obsession. It really works its magic. Very smooth and easy to use.
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
I really loved the look of this product! It is so cute and the colors are absolutely amazing
Karina I.
Like the color, when I use it I do not look pale at all.
Really helpful when applying makeup.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?