BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I love using these product for my cheek bones. It's so beautiful and stays on for a long time.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This is a perfect pop of color! It's also a lot cheaper than it's competitors. It's a good buy.
Daisy L.
Love this minerals pearl looks flawless on my skin will recommend to a friend will buy again if
Abrianna A.
These pearls are sooo pretty I love the smell and just love the color. I really recommend this
Jordan R.
Columbia, TN
I love these pearls. They are pigmented yet subtle. One of my favorite products to use by far.
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
With to have one I hurt is really good and and long lasting to keep it on looks like it be good
Ashley R.
Love this product so much! So fun to use and for whatever I put my mind to! Also it's a breeze!
Sarra S.
The pearls are the best invention ever. I'm so in love wit this product it's my super favorite
Amber S.
I haven't yet tried this product before and wasn't sure what it did but I'd love to try it out
Cheyann M.
Porter, TX
These work amazing! Also such a great price with everything you get from ELF you can't go wrong
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?