BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

kika g.
Edinburg, TX
me encanta tu efecto esta manejable es un producto que cumple sus expectativas , lo recomiendo .
sofia e.
Madrid, NY
This product is amazing!! They work so great and have such a beautiful color and they look great!
Destyni F.
Horrible. I do not like this at all. It has no pigment as if you are using nothing on your brush.
Natalia G.
This product is very pretty, but not as pigmented as one would hope, still great overall product
Britny M.
Cambridge, OH
I love, love, love this product! Not only is it cute and fun to use, but you get amazing results.
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
I love this bronzer because it gives me the perfect shine. Its not dark or light... just perfect.
Taylor L.
Fun application and gets the job done. Sets my foundation and finishes of my look. Soft and silky
Love this product it has super cute packaging and the product is amazing to and not to expensive
Kayla C.
Richmond, KY
Works very well not all cakey very very pretty ! I love it I use it in almost every make up use !
Jaimee B.
I love E.l.f products!!! they are inexpensive and look just as good as products that cost $15-$30
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?