BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA
Jazmyn L.
Davie
E.l.f is probably one of the first makeup brand that I ever tried because of the affordable price. But little did I know not only is it affordable but the quality is very nice for the price. The E.l.f cosmetics mineral pearls work very well. The only thing I would say is throughout the day my oil came through and I had the re apply. But over all this is a great product.
Melissa-Timothy H.
I can usually agree with ELF because the price range is incredibly reasonable for people who can't afford high end products. I just didn't find myself reaching for this one. I didn't see any niticable difference and couldn't go without another powder along with it. It very well could work on other skin types and its eye catching at least! But because they keep thier products up to par and continue to deliver at very reasonable pieces, I inky took one star off.
Gabrielle K.
Chesterfield, MI
These really aren't worth the money in my opinion.  They look cool since they are color correcting, but it is SO HARD to get product out.  I had to beat them with my brush to get anything out and even then it was barely any powder.  Onto the performance, it worked decently as a setting powder, a little white cast since they are colored, but I do go back over my whole face with powder foundation to neutralize that.  It's just not worth the extra effort to get the product out when you could just use a loose powder.
Hannah Y.
I love this little set of powder balls! I actually use more as a bronzer. I think it supposed to be matte but some of the little balls have a touch of shimmer, nothing big and no glitter. I swish a kabuki brush around the top then apply. I also dip a contouring brush in this to run down the sides of my nose. Great price and great little product. Definitely purchase again. The little balls can pop out if your mixing around too fast...but so what?!
Victoria H.
Roswell, GA
ELF Mineral Pearls adds a bit of sheer color with illumination with 6 multi-colored pearls blend together that mattify skin yet adds a glow for a finished dewy finish. Also has the bonus of Vitamin A, B, C & E that hydrates and softens skin. After using I always look refreshed and ready for anything.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
 I recently bought the skin balancing one and I love it. The skin balancing color corrects but has a translucent white finish. This is great for if you have pale skin like me. I'm not sure if it works on darker skin, but I am sure the natural does. My friend owns the natural one and it is a bronzy glow for darker skin. I love this product and I 10/10 recommend it!
Kaitlyn S.
Honaker
I was surprised to find that the pearls in this are actually loose instead of embedded into a powder like other mineral pearls. The tone is really pretty and slightly shimmery, and works well in correcting skin discolouration. This product works best if you can gently shake it up to loosen some of the powder from the pearls. I really enjoy this product, but the only downside is that the application brush it comes with is not very effective, so I use a kabuki brush from e.l.f. instead.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I normally really enjoy e.l.f. products, but these are not that great. They're pretty and the container is cute. They look good on my dresser. That's about it! Ugh! Comes with a poufy sponge, but it's worthless. Use your own! To get any use from these at all, I had to smash them. So what's the point? Decent correction but not great and wears very quickly. Okay for the price, but NOT a dupe for Guerlain!
Riley K.
While this product is good for dry skin, it is definitely not a top pick for those with dry skin. The mineral pearls have a slight glow/shimmer to them provided a dewy look that looks very shiny on oily skin. This powder is very effective for the first five hours of wearing it but after that it begins to disappear and seap into the under concealer or foundation. While this product is a cheap alternative face powder it is not effective for all skin types.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
These pearls worked okay for me as a setting powder. I did see some tone balancing happening but there was still a lot of redness peeking through. I will not be repurchasing these and the reason would be because the pot is NOT deep enough for the amount of pearls! More ended up down the sink or in the floor because they would bounce out when I swirled my brush. It made it such a hassle!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?