BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
This feels so good on my skin. I just love the feel! And the packaging is really cute. I recommend
Demi S.
Clearwater, FL
Works well with bareminerals foundation. Super affordable and doesn't look caked on. Great color!!!
Diana G.
i didnt like this left blemishes looking crusty and wore off throughout the day would not recommend
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
I LOVE the dimensions this product adds to my fave. It genuinely takes my looks to the next level.
Yoeli M.
Alamo, TX
Colorful and Intriguing at first but have great cove range and are very affordable. Great size too.
Yuranny R.
Kensington, MD
I prefer to use with mineral pearls because is more soft, delicate with your skin, you look natural
alexis s.
Personally I don't like mineral pearls. Very weird and loose. Very sticky. Don't buy this product.
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
This blends so well with my skin. I feel in love and would recommend this mineral pearls to anyone!
sarah c.
West Plains, MO
It’s okay. Kind of powdery. But for the price you shouldn’t expect to be marveled by the quality .
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
LOVE THESE! They help correct my blemishes, and hid my pimples. I use this product almost everyday!
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?