BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
LOVE THESE! They help correct my blemishes, and hid my pimples. I use this product almost everyday!
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Love the natural mineral pearls love the way it feels on your skin price is great packaging is cute
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
This blends so well with my skin. I feel in love and would recommend this mineral pearls to anyone!
Leniece A.
Harwood Hts, IL
This product is great for color correction and blends very well. There is fall out but still great.
Joyce A.
I ordered them online and it came crushed but other than that it's a great product. Goes on nicely.
Miki S.
I am BEYOND obsessed with these mineral pearls! THEY are so nice and beautiful I honestly love them
alexis s.
Personally I don't like mineral pearls. Very weird and loose. Very sticky. Don't buy this product.
Sam B.
Love mineral pearls! Definitely made my face pop. The packaging is beautiful and I love the pearls!
Teea B.
Such beautiful colors! I absolutely LOVE the shimmer in this one. It reminds me of mermaid scales!
Kayla M.
these are absolute life savers! they set and make my make up last soooo long. i love these so much
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back