BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Victoria K.
These are great color correcting pearls and the product doesn't feel heavy but the product looks great.
Mollie G.
Worton, MD
Wasn't very pleased with this product. It made my foundation look cakey and heavy. I won't buy it again
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
This was one of my first elf products, and it takes all the discoloration away from my skin in seconds!
Stephanie S.
this is a good product. good price. nothing huge to rave over. pretty color. no sun protection.. pretty
Ally L.
Athens, OH
Very nice mix. Love using. Very smooth & easy to blend. Would definitely recommend. One of my favorites
Angelica S.
I tried it I liked it at first but then after a while it wasn't working out for me as good as I thought
Ashley N.
Metairie , LA
I really enjoy these pearls because first they are fun! Second they make your overall completion great
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line & this bronzer product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
DORA R.
I love the tone that my skin turn after using those pears, looks very natural, and flawless, inlove it
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?