BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

puti P.
Affordable brand for starter and can find this and beauty supply store and drug store,very easy to blend
Julia P.
Greeneville, TN
This is so pretty. I l loved this color. It was a very reasonable price and I would recommend to anyone.
Pauline R.
Nice and smooth colors. Very light so it gets on the face very quickly . Great use and very affordable!!!
Michelle M.
Wichita
Natrual minerals don't clog your pores leaving your skin unable to breathe causing blemishes. I like that
Rachel R.
Binghamton, NY
These are fun and work really well. They help tone down my splotchy fair skin. Definitely a great buy!!!
Miriam R.
Love how it feels on my face defenately a very good product very well recommended. And its not expensive
Shanah F.
bethel springs
The pearls are good to use and fun to use! It can get messy but if you use it lightly it will last awhile
Samantha R.
Lubbock
Perfect! Covers blemishes and adds a perfect high light! Last a long time and little does go a long way!
Maira V.
Las pearls siempre las he tenido .porque me encanta todo de ello. Me encanta como da iluminidad a mi cara
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
This mineral Pearl powder is just so pretty and it gives something extra to the face it's just so nice
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?