BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie S.
this is a good product. good price. nothing huge to rave over. pretty color. no sun protection.. pretty
Angelica S.
I tried it I liked it at first but then after a while it wasn't working out for me as good as I thought
Ally L.
Athens, OH
Very nice mix. Love using. Very smooth & easy to blend. Would definitely recommend. One of my favorites
Ashley N.
Metairie , LA
I really enjoy these pearls because first they are fun! Second they make your overall completion great
DORA R.
I love the tone that my skin turn after using those pears, looks very natural, and flawless, inlove it
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
I love this product line & this bronzer product didn’t let me down either!! Good price & great results!
Miranda R.
TULARE, CA
E.L.f. cosmetics natural mineral pearls works really well and it gave my skin a noticeable improvement!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Breighanne A.
Glendale, AZ
When I use setting powder, I prefer the beads, due to its light weight and doesn't cake into your pores
Haley A.
Newport
They break really easily kind of sticks other than that the rest was really good like the pigmentation
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?