BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

France R.
Me encantan yo las uso como iluminador son muy buenas de buena calidad el precio del producto es muy bueno
Sally C.
Midlothian , VA
Complete fail not even worth if it was 50c. So sad to say I was so hard to get any product on to my brush.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Love this light airy product. It brightens my face and doesn't get that scaley look after worn for a while.
Erica S.
Calhoun, GA
I love elf products! Works just as good as expensive brands. Very affordable. This products has been great.
Laiken M.
I love the mineral pearls. They give you just enough color. I use this when I try to go for a natural
Look
Jackie M.
This product is the best thing you will ever try !!!!!!! Go buy it now ASAP hop on that car now girlllllll
Selena z.
Raymondville, TX
yes yes yes !!!! super cheap and highly recommended such a great product for the price I absolutely love it
Mariah C.
Waterford, CT
No color , does absolutely nothing at all , I like elf but some products are bad and shouldn’t be out there
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Did not highlight my face at all. Got rid of after use never touched again . Disappeared as you touched it
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
Mac has the hands down best products arpund, long lasting, a little expensive but amazing colors and styles
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?