BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA
Yazmin F.
Cute idea and thought it was real fun but it had no effect on my skin or overall makeup look and ended up returning it or gave it away, can’t really remember which.
Skye H.
This product made my face appear way to shimmery. I didn't use her much either . I didn't notice it "correct" anything I still had redness after using unfortunately .
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This Mineral color correction powder is very soft, and definitely looks very sheen and clear, not affecting the colors of your makeup look! Works well for Rosacea, or sunburnt skin or hyperpigmentation that you're trying to cover.
Brittany B.
Rocky Mount
Not a fan at all first time I tried it and also the last time wish it balances my face out like it said it would very disappointed would not recommend to any one
Ashley G.
I recently bought the mineral Pearls in Natural. I originally bought it to use as a getting powder but, turns out its a bit dark for my skin tone. I have found out that if I pick out the White and gold pearls it gives me a light satin finish set to my skin. Using all the pearls together it gives a beautiful bronze flush to my face. For the Price its a great product. I do plan on buying it again and possibly in the other shade. Definitely a list buy/try.
Soupy M.
This was the product that introduced me to high end makeup. I remember looking everywhere for a corrector that had great performance. This ticked all the boxes. I have bought drugstore make up before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland on the face . This continues to be my favourite formula. Whenever I wear this it always give me beautiful looks. I would buy again .
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had morere
Solange Z.
pittsburgh, pa
Any elf products are definitely nice and extremely affordable but when talking quality, some brushes don't feel good on some sensitive skin and the makeup may not blend or work well on your skin. If you want some long-term products, I would recommend investing some more money into other companies but if you need something quick or if you are running low but don't want to buy something so expensive yet, elf products are good. Also if you are beginning out with makeup and just want to have some products to experiment with, elf products are good for that. Overall, the product is good but if you are looking for a long term product I would suggest investing more. The quality is fine and works well but seems to run out pretty fast compared to other product types of it.
Michelle B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I love this. Translucent powder helps keep my makeup on a bit longer and gives a matte look to my skin. Matte foundation dries out my skin so i have to use Dewey and then add powder to create that shine-free finish. This also rly helps tone down my foundation and add the undertones I need. I’m very very pale so even the lightest shades of foundation and concealer still look a little orange on my skin once they dry. So this kinda helps balance that out. I do find I need to take some of the green pearls out Bc they become overpowering and my face gets a green tint. Price and quality is great as all elf products are. I’ve been a longtime buyer of this.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
I have these pearls in the color balance shade. Do not be fooled by this product! This is an INCREDIBLE product! I have rosacea and am light skinned. When I first applied this by itself I was worried because I looked green! I left it alone and it adjusted to my skin tone and minimalized my redness drastically. What?! Are you kidding me?! Not only that but though it is mattifying, I feel that this product adds a healthy, my skin but better sort of look to my complexion. My favorite e.l.f product so far!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?