BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Patrizia B.
The color does not really match my skin tone. I felt like the color/product didn't get onto my brush easily.
Emilee G.
This balances your skin tone perfectly and gives you the confidence you need to wear whatever makeup you want
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Although these are so so so pretty, I really wish this had more in it! But for the price I guess I'm content!
ashley n.
Trion, GA
Great price and also a great product. Love the dual palette of blush and bronzer and the price is unbeatable
laura b.
Super recomendo
aaaaaiiii o meu acabou esses dias aquele brilho saudável no rosto que fica.mara naquela make
Shianne W.
Centralia il
affordable! I was in need of a good bronzer and I finally found one! Long lasting perfect for a bronzey look
Amie C.
inverness
This is such a pretty finish and not only it's a pretty finish for your foundation but as decor in your room
Kristi B.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorites. Love the minerals. Very pearly. Balances skin tones perfect. Good for summer and winter.
April G.
Moreno valley
It looks so pretty with my mAke up I loved it so much I would total buy it again it helps my mAke up so much
Karla P.
Norcross , GA
I love these pearls!! I put this all over my face before applying my foundation and it makes it look amazing.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back