BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
Really anxious to try this product. I just received this product so I'm not sure how I truly like this product.
Sw R.
Live these pearls.. Love them... Really love them.. a regular in my makeup.. have been using for long long time
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
Although elf is extremely cheap it always exceededs my expectations! I'm in love with many of they're products
Alexis B.
Southport, FL
I do not like this product. It does nothing for me. I feel like nothing gets onto my brush after dipping it in.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, SC
The pearls are not for me. Not the worst product ever but nothing of purchase again. I prefer a compact to this
Toni K.
Not the best expeirence. Beads got weird and dried up fast but I couldn't see much of a difference when using.
Miranda g.
Yakima, WA
Get them all the time ! There a really really good price an do a great job an leave a nice clean sparkle finish
LaToya N.
Poplar Bluff
To much color in it, made me look muddy. Haven't used it since. It's also hard to blend with your other makeup.
Raven W.
Love, love, love this product. This Product is the best product because in a few days of using it, it worked!
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
So let's see how these go! As a new someone new in trying out makeup hope these will help.its affordable too.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?