BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously top notch powder. Very comparable to other higher end brand s and a great price point. Would recommend
member-14919
I didn't like this product at all. I'm not sure if I may be misusing the product, but it made my face look green.
Christina R.
I very like the look that the lil balls give it's a nice finish with I little glow to help your face look awesome
Alva G.
Kent
I just love this mineral pearls I love how my face looks after I put this on my face it shows a big difference..
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This product is great for balancing out skin color. It gives the skin a nice natural glow and its quick to apply.
Chloe J.
Seattle
I was so drawn to the pearls that I had to try them. Put this on top of my foundation and my face was glowing!!!😍
camile g.
Mt bomm gente !! Quero outro vale super a pena um arraso em pessoa q lindo quero superrrr #valeapena #superquero
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
Not worth the money. This is a cheap product but i did not like it at all. Save your money for something better.
Ashley H.
Oceanside, CA
Great colors doesn't turn my face orange like others do great for oily or dry skin. Lightweight and easy to wear
Teala F.
This for sure is a must for all men/women for their makeup collection. I use my daily . I recommend this for sure
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?