BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on ULTA*
member-14919
I didn't like this product at all. I'm not sure if I may be misusing the product, but it made my face look green.
Taylor B.
Charleston, WV
Super cute packaging! I live to use this as a sheer everyday mineral powder it is great for someone on a budget!
Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously top notch powder. Very comparable to other higher end brand s and a great price point. Would recommend
camile g.
Mt bomm gente !! Quero outro vale super a pena um arraso em pessoa q lindo quero superrrr #valeapena #superquero
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
I love e.l.for products. The mineral pearls are amazing. They give my face an extra color and shine that I love.
Christina R.
I very like the look that the lil balls give it's a nice finish with I little glow to help your face look awesome
Cassandra B.
Live to use this as a highlight for my cheeks and my tip of my nose love how it just the righ amour on to a brush
Miriam L.
Burbank, CA
Just purchased haven't got a chance to really use. Looking forward to it. Elf is coming out with great products
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I have been looking for this product. I wished I could find it here at my stores. Heard nothing but good things
Nicole L.
Weeki Wachee
Elf is the best makeup for the prices. Usually you get what you pay for, but in this case you get a little more
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?