BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Natural ingredients but way too dark to highilights your face. I ended up giving it away. Better to use as a bronzer
angela a.
i use these all the time, and they give great coverage. totally loving it, it's one of my favorites pearls product
Alice J.
South Portland
Love this. Corrects my skin gone and adds a little bit of highlight. Super nice for a simple cheap mineral powder.
Samantha T.
Halethorpe
This pallet of colors balances out any blemishes. It's light weight and a great base. I would recommend trying it!
Kristina W.
Absolutely love these. They balance out my skin tone, and I don't have to use too much of it either. Works wonders!
marissa m.
These were amazing! Never used any other brand that can even compare so far, for me. I would recommend to everyone!
Katie B.
Fruitland, MD
This stuff is fabulous especially if you have very red acne the colors in this help make red and pimples disappear
Sam R.
Calumet
Works amazing and has great coverage. Smells good and lasts along time. Good price and makes your skin look amazing
Alura M.
Astoria, NY
This product is quite gimmicky. I know it’s suppose to be a dupe for a high end product but I don’t see the payoff.
Julie J.
Newark, OH
I live using this product. I would definitely recommend it because the coverage is great. Very happy with it
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?