BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
I dont like these at all. What's the point of these. The little balls are all seperated and fall out of the packaging
Tamar H.
It’s kind of hard to get enough on the brush but once you do, it’s really easy to use and the price is just perfect.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
i love these to set my foundation i use shade natural, recommened very cheap, i see no cons expect for the packaging
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I recommend
It's look super beautiful on the face I love the way it's look on and it's super pretty and easy to blend
Kayla C.
I don't really use makeup that often so it was a little odd to use. It may have been fine, had I known how to use it.
Alma T.
Mineral beads give your skin a glow and a brightness clean finish to your face I absolutely love the mineral beads .
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
This product gives you a natural look and leaves your skin looking perfect! Very good applicator and you'll love it.
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
I felt like it could have evened out my skin tone a little better than it did, but it wasn't terrible for the price.
Shannon M.
Pala
I have used this before. Very pleased with the color correcting pigments in this. Very affordable. Long lasting wear.
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
I love mineral make up! It’s so clean feeling I honestly think my face is softer and fresher looking when I use this!
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?

back