BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL
Did not like it...it doesn’t really have any color to it. Just chalky powder... just save your money and don’t buy this.
Jess C.
I was so surprised how pigmented this was. I bought myself and my mother this and she couldn't believe elf made this. Lol
Leslie M.
San Antonio, TX
I do really like this, work great for my skin type sometimes I kind of use it for like a bronze and blush kind of thing.
Kasandra C.
Leominster
I really recommend it is good quality and it lasts a lot in the face I like it but there are other brands but I prefer it
Jennifer W.
I used this for a while . I liked the shine and feel of it but wouldn't use it again since I'm now over my shimmer phase
Sandra m.
I love this product because my skin is very blotchy so it corrects all of that. Plus it helps with my oily skin as well.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
i loved the packaging and the fact it came in powder compressed balls it worked overall very well and great for its price
Cassie H.
Thisnis my favorite i keep it in my purse and i bought my bff one for her bday its the perfect blend for a perfecr face
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
I really like elf products in general and this actually is really good for my skin atleast . I’d recommend to everyone.
leeann d.
It makes your face really soft an it helps with your color OMG if your face an it dose not look dad rather it fantastic
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?