BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

DesaRay R.
Star City, AR
My AllTime favorite mineral pearls. Gives skin a healthy glow, I wear it everyday. High end quality for such a great price.
LaShay H.
Nacogdoches, TX
Elf will always be one of my favorites!!!!! So affordable yet amazing quality! I haven't been upset with a single purchase!
Amber M.
Americus, GA
Very great product for such a cheap price I love using this brand because I'm never been let down. It works very well on mr
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
really don't understand the concept. this didn't do anything for my skin and it didn't look any different. don't recommend.
Elyse C.
Alliance, OH
like the pearls. it does help with balancing my skin tone and doesn't make me look overly fake. love most E.L.F. products.
Lexus V.
Fairview
Perfect for my skin! I love it. You can get anywhere and it's to blend. Gives you a little shimmer too ! Highly recommend !
Shania M.
Vallejo, CA
Its okay but you have to use alot for anything to actualy show on my skin tone. Although it does leave a nice matte look .
Melissa S.
Tipton , IA
I hate these. All of them. They should have just put them in a pan. They get every were and it's a real mess and I hate it.
Jayla J.
Joliet
Is very nice and it really works on your skin so so i wear this like everyday you should to do go to the store and buy this
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love that you can build up color with this. You can get light to semi full coverage and it's surprisingly easy to apply.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?