BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Natalie A.
E.L.F is queen for putting out products that aren't expensive but have great quality. It keeps my makeup in place all day.
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
This product is greater than a lot of products I have used in the past . It feels amazing I would definitely recommend!!
🌺Kanani H.
Honolulu
Although its very pretty its not worth the coins. I've tried this over and over and still don't know what I'm doing wrong
Christina K.
This mineral skin lerals is the best for the skin in my opinion. Please try it out and promise you won't regret it Al all
Jess  C.
I was so surprised how pigmented this was. I bought myself and my mother this and she couldn't believe elf made this. Lol
Leslie M.
San Antonio, TX
I do really like this, work great for my skin type sometimes I kind of use it for like a bronze and blush kind of thing.
Tammy V.
Price was right so I gave these a try. Was not impressed. Saw no effect at all. Will stick with my brand. Packaged well.
Jennifer W.
I used this for a while . I liked the shine and feel of it but wouldn't use it again since I'm now over my shimmer phase
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
These are so fun I am so tempted to squish all the balls but this works great for uneven complexion and color correction
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
i loved the packaging and the fact it came in powder compressed balls it worked overall very well and great for its price
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?