BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Mírian D.
Seattle, WA
I love elf products. They are cheap, have good pigmentation, are durable. I really have nothing bad to say about this brand.
Nikki R.
Just gives your face this weird sheen. Doesn't really set makeup for all day. But it was easy to apply and the price is good.
Hannah M.
Elf has the makeup game snatched with all these amazing products with beautiful finishes honestly this product is to die for
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
I loved the idea they had for this product but in my case I saw no difference. It didn’t last as long as I thought it would.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
It’s not the best product, but I’m not mad at it for the price. Could use a boost in the longevity of it, but overall decent.
Rose B.
love how affordable and how great this line is. love the mineral pears . highly recommended. worth a try, wont cost you much
shania b.
Waterford, MI
I bought this product a couple weeks ago and I've been using it a lot! It keeps my makeup in place for a good amount of time.
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
The color it gives is subtle and it feels and looks great on your skin. The little color beads give the color a natural look.
Ella S.
This product dose what it is spouse to do it helped make my face look good but I didn't really find anything amazing about it
Ashley H.
I. Love. This. Product. I use this as my go to highlighter when I want an extra pop because it is so pigmented. A favorite.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?