BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
This is a very cute and super affordable. It is only $8 dollars and I can find it at Walgreens. It is great for al types of skin. It is matte and very easy to apply. It makes you look beautiful without shining.
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
I am super fair skinned and the bronzer pearls in this one are rather dark. I looked like an oompa lumpa super easily! They’re shimmery. I wish they worked out better. Im just too fair for this color combo.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
I’m only giving this color corrector at three because of the pearls. It was hard to get the powder on to my brush. It will be better if it was an actual powder form. It did work but I would not purchase again.
Paige C.
De Pere
This particular product didn’t seem to do anything for my face, I do have a little bit of redness discoloration on my cheeks and this product just felt like a layer of cake sitting over it really doing nothing, you get what you pay for!
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
Elf is mah jam. It has the same results as MUCH higher priced makeup and its vegan and cruelty free. This particular product is great to even out skin tone and keep your face looking bright and young.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actually just bought this from marshals only for 3.99, opened it and tried the product. howevwe, I'm not sure if it's showering enough. irk maybe I'll try a better brush next time or whatever. it's decent
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
I love to use these over a B.B. cream when I’m not going for a full glam look. It sets the cream very well and is easy to use on the go because it doesn’t fluff everywhere like most other loose powders.
stacia r.
Marble, MN
I loved how easy and great this product was. I wanted to try something for color correction and always wondered about the pearls if they would work together to help or if I should use a separate concealer but this was great
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I use this product more like a bronzer or blush. I love the way it feels and that it’s super inexpensive! E.L.F has great product for greater prices! Definitely recommend for anyone in the market!
brandi p.
Bristol
this product it's sheer and doesnt fully correct skin imperfections but it does provide a more even base for foundation. it's definitely for dry skin, as oily skin will absorb the powder and give it a more cakey appearance
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?