BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Light weight not much of a smell to me one of my favorites from elf they have really stepped up there game and always so affordable
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This is cute, the packing its so different, this can work as a highlight or a blush depends or what kind or mineral pearls you buy.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Perfect to set my cream contour (because of my very fair skin.) if I applied it everywhere it would be a little too orange for me.
Diana C.
Wapato, WA
Has more of a sheer shine to it and is more bright when you wet your brush or fan. Using a liquid one under mah help make it pop
Jessica N.
E.L.F. mineral pearls works best for me as a satiny setting powder that's not to heavy. With an added benefit of a natural glow.
Rubicela A.
Stantonsburg, NC
I really like this product makes my skin color balance with the rest. I use this everyday and i recommend all ladies to us this .
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
Omg they're so good looking at the price I would has thought it didn't work good but it does it kept my make up in plAce all day
Briana A.
El Paso, TX
Too cute. Makes me look cute. I'm cute. Love y'all. Im bored afjajajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajaja jajaja jaj.
Bethany M.
Piedmont
Natural pearls are awesome when it comes to calming my spotty skin tones. This is an everyday essential and the price is perfect.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
Didnt really like these at all, they did nothing for my skin. I love elf but these arent good at all and i wouldnt recommend them
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?