BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
No complaints here. It leaves a great finish that makes my skin look healthy and bright. I use it on top of another brand powder.
Bethany M.
Piedmont
Natural pearls are awesome when it comes to calming my spotty skin tones. This is an everyday essential and the price is perfect.
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Love the cute look and color. Works well. I am not a huge make up junkie or very good at it at all but this is very easy to use.
Sonia H.
Modesto
At first I didn't know what this was. But honestly it's a must have. I like he color combinations. Gives you a rosy shimmer glow.
Jamie S.
Greenville
This tends to be my go to everyday wear choice! I use this for a natural look! I absolutely love it and the value can’t be beat!
Samantha K.
Nice powdee. I have only tried the pressed powder of this type. u really do like it. I ser on my under eyes. Need little product.
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
These are honestly the best things ever made because they even out perfectly so you don't have to worry about if it's even it not
Savanaah B.
Milwaukee, WI
Welll, I like e.l.f, reasonably priced products, but this didn't quite work out for me. I don't know. didn't notice a difference
Ashley B.
Plain Dealing, LA
I bought this product a while back, I use it as more of a highlighter but I can’t use too much cause it has more of a blue tint.
Reanna R.
Sioux falls, SD
If they smell like paint do not buy because then it is bad for the skin and you should not buy it because it makes you break out
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?