BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This adds a nice shine/illuminating finish to my face. I like the fact that it balances out the redness and blotchy parts of my face.
Tammy L.
I really like this product by elf. It works just as described and gets the job done. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lauren G.
I don’t like these too much. The pearls don’t do much for me and they don’t correct enough of the color. They just didn’t work for me
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pretty good for the price. I have never had an issue using this product. You can find them just about anywhere in your local stores.
Maria V.
las vegas
E tested most of all products of this brand and the truth are very good has a super cute finish has nice colors and good pigmentation
Jodi M.
Love this brand love this product one of my all-time favorites my number one go-to absolutely love it so inexpensive and so fabulous
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the Skin Balancing Pearls. Still really pretty! Cute and pretty small packaging compared to the e.l.f. High Definition Powder.
Kitty O.
this product is very good because I have dry skin, and most pearls are honestly terrible for me. This helps with evening my skin tone
Deztene S.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is the bomb.com I would totally recommend to any one that asks about it !! Best s*** ever literally changed my makeup look
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Perfect to set my cream contour (because of my very fair skin.) if I applied it everywhere it would be a little too orange for me.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?