BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Tammy L.
I really like this product by elf. It works just as described and gets the job done. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kitty O.
this product is very good because I have dry skin, and most pearls are honestly terrible for me. This helps with evening my skin tone
Deztene S.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is the bomb.com I would totally recommend to any one that asks about it !! Best s*** ever literally changed my makeup look
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pretty good for the price. I have never had an issue using this product. You can find them just about anywhere in your local stores.
Jodi M.
Love this brand love this product one of my all-time favorites my number one go-to absolutely love it so inexpensive and so fabulous
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the Skin Balancing Pearls. Still really pretty! Cute and pretty small packaging compared to the e.l.f. High Definition Powder.
Lily B.
These really do work for half the price of competitors! They completely erase any noticable lines and make your skin look flawless :)
Paula D.
Maplewood, NJ
Me encanta la textura Me encantan las telas color único pigmentación perfecta duración todo el día y efecto muy natural Pruébalo ya
Amber H.
Middleburg, FL
I love this as a high lighter it beautifully it is very great and smooth it is so beautiful I just have no words I love it so much
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Perfect to set my cream contour (because of my very fair skin.) if I applied it everywhere it would be a little too orange for me.
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?