BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
Didn't have a whole lot of color the first couple times I used it but eventually it got easier to use. Not bad for the price point though.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
hard to use, balls kept getting kicked out. Color was inconsistent and looked "odd". I did not like this, cool concept but poor execution.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love elf cosmetics! These balls are cute! Talk about a product with great quality! I would definitely recommend this to a friend to try!
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
This is awesome!! It give me that natural glow! Don't have to so much to get a flawless finish. Looked great!! I've told everyone about it
Alexis M.
Mesquite, TX
Sorry but this did nothing to my face nor my skin no pigment nothing my brush couldnt even get product out of it wish it had more pigments
Kaylen N.
Altair, TX
You can use the mineral pearls for anything. You can use them for eyeshadow, bronzer, and even a face powder. It is like a 3 in 1 product.
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
All I can say is ❤❤❤ this product is so amazing I was surprised how cheap it was compared to my regular one! Super easy to apply and blend.
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Amazing product! Usually pick it up at Walmart or the local drugstore whichever one I’m at first. Great price and great quality usually!
Irma M.
It Mack's the look I love the shine and it makes you look more younger and radient people think I'm 27 or 30 when all dolled up I love it
Holly K.
Lake Station, IN
I Love it it goes on smooth and covers so evenly just brings out the best of the colors! I would recommend I have to a lot of my friends!
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?