BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Jammy P.
El Monte, CA
I love these mineral pearls. They leave a very nice and beautiful glow and they are soft on the skin. Very nice product to use while contouring
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
This adds a nice glow to my makeup, just swirl it around with a brush. Wam bam. Works on your face or on your body. Need to pick up some more.
Krystal M.
Oakland
Love this bare minerals. Soft on my skin . And elf cosmetics are always very affordable . I like how I can just stuff these in my purse.
Rebecca U.
Very powdery, not liked very well as far as ELF products go.. I think it's cute looking, I love elf I just would definitely get rid of this.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
I love the little balls i feel like its different and all i do is apply with a big brush all over my face and it gives me an even toned look
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Real nice product and great prices . Can get this just about anywhere that sells elf. Slot of product and great for the wallet. Go to powder:
ciara k.
This balanced my skin really well and cancelled out redness which I have a lot of good powder and definitely a dupe for the guerlain ones v 😊
Alli M.
South Bend, IN
I was hesitant about using mineral pearls as I thought it was a gimmick. This stuff is legit! The tones work together to cover imperfections!
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I love this product. It's great quality for the price. There is a bit of fallout when using a brush, but I can easily tap the the excess of.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
I haven't used an elf product yet that I didn't like. And the price is amazing. I use the coverup, foundation and I love the makeup brushes.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?