BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
I didn’t notice anything special about this powder. It does set my foundation, but I found it rather difficult to use. I do not like the little pad that was included to use with this and instead apply with a brush. It is a beautiful product, however.
Lilly J.
I love these as a setting powder. They set my face and can keep it going for hours on end. The pearls don’t dispense too much product which I like a lot, and they definitely balance out redness. This is one of my top drugstore setting powders.
Anna D.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is pretty good but it doesn’t give the glow that I would like. It doesn’t seem to stick to my brush so that makes it harder to apply. It’s ok for the cheap price you pay. Don’t know if I would recommend this product.
Heaven S.
Tulsa, OK
I love this stuff so much! It’s so much fun just to look at and it’s my favorite part of doing makeup is applying it! I would recommend this to all my friends or even get this as a gift for a friend who doesn’t wear much makeup!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I enjoyed these surprisingly. They add a nice sheen and glow to the face. It is somewhat annoying that the little pearls fall out if you are too aggressive with swirling your brush. As much as I liked them I did not repurchase.
Alyssa G.
oregon, OH
this product is amazing! i highly recommended it's super inexpensive and the outcome of applying is such a natural glowy look to your skin. i think it would work for all skin types and i will definitely be buying this again
Katelyn B.
Cypress, TX
I was really excited for this product. It disappointed me a little bit. Elf has so many good products, but this one was a little bit of a flop. If you're looking for a color corrector, I would recommend you spending a few more dollars on a different brand
Rebecca K.
I'm very very fair, so I use this as a warm blush and it looks great!  It's sheer (which I like) so if you're looking for a lot of pigment, this isn't it.  It lasts a long time on my skin too!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kiley A.
Tillamook , OR
This product was chalky and did not look good on my skin it has no coverage since it is a correcting product I would get the cream one if I would want to color correct. I don’t think I would buy this product again
María S.
valencia
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Kera P.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this? How do you use the pearls?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?