BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Sierra M.
Vale
I really love the look at this finishing powder I bought it once but I don't really use finishing powders all that often so I gave it to my mother
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
This product confuses me so much. I have never used anything else in this form. The pearls are definitely pigments, but overall they're just weird.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do but it's cute and fun. I add some over my blush to give it a little pop of color. Love it!
Diana C.
e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed lo mejor para marcar la mirada en tu rostro lo uso de diferentes manera y deja un marco en tus cajas perfecto
Emperatriz R.
Me encantaaaa este producto! Es completamente genial... Excelente para un look natural y además su costo es muy accesible! Plenamente recommendado.
glory p.
Para matificar un poco el tonomástica de la piel me encanta da una textura suave ligera sin que tomar que tengamos algo puesto en nuestro rostro
katelyn b.
Looks very weird and wild colors u don't want on ur fave but if u try it and look u can even tell . It's so shinny and brozey at the same time .
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
I love this finishing powder! It's great to help add a glow to your skin. I love the different shades incorporated and how light weight it feels.
Daisy R.
Love using this to set my foundation. The only thing is that i wish the container was deeper because i always loose the pearls when they fall out
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This works amazing I use it with my foundation and powder and it compliments them both very nicely I would reccomend it with your favorite makeup
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?