BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Rita D.
Freeport, IL
I love the corrector set ups. This one is the most fun. Even when blended properly and lasts a bit. I have enjoyed e.l.f. products for a decade now.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
Great for your money! Soft and silky on your skin however it doesn't last as long as major brands. Most definantly worth trying when your in a pinch.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg!! Is it that obvious how great this is?! Look at all of the colors! Brush it all on and it works out perfectly! it puts a glow to your face :)
Lizz S.
Millersburg
I think it's a pretty cool product. Pretty great coverage for a corrector. I really like the product. Defiantly have to try it if you haven't yet.
Karlie W.
At first I thought it was confusing but as I learned about it more it was really easy to put on and it was spectacular and very gorgeous on anyone
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love the light colors in the light shiny Gloom it makes my skin look amazing no matter if I'm trying to get all dolled up or just a little makeup
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
This product confuses me so much. I have never used anything else in this form. The pearls are definitely pigments, but overall they're just weird.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do but it's cute and fun. I add some over my blush to give it a little pop of color. Love it!
💟~$·A·V·A·N·N·A~💟 G.
It was really cool to play with but I did not like the way it applied. I will try it out again but the first time around was not a good fit for me.
María S.
valencia
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
is this supposed to be shimmer for the body? and what brush do you use because it's not something enough for me I guess.idk
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I'm not sure what is the correct function/ use of this product. Can someone enlighten me?