BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Tiffany L.
I do enjoy this product and it looks great on my skin though i wish it was a pressed powder instead of the pearls. It is great for the price though
Lizz S.
Millersburg
I think it's a pretty cool product. Pretty great coverage for a corrector. I really like the product. Defiantly have to try it if you haven't yet.
Karlie W.
At first I thought it was confusing but as I learned about it more it was really easy to put on and it was spectacular and very gorgeous on anyone
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love the light colors in the light shiny Gloom it makes my skin look amazing no matter if I'm trying to get all dolled up or just a little makeup
Diana C.
e.l.f Beauty Eye Book- Bronzed lo mejor para marcar la mirada en tu rostro lo uso de diferentes manera y deja un marco en tus cajas perfecto
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
This product confuses me so much. I have never used anything else in this form. The pearls are definitely pigments, but overall they're just weird.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do but it's cute and fun. I add some over my blush to give it a little pop of color. Love it!
Sara P.
Medley, FL
Is incredibly good, its texture, its coverage at the time of a good makeup .. I in particular I totally recommend it, it is one of my favorites !!!
💟~$·A·V·A·N·N·A~💟 G.
It was really cool to play with but I did not like the way it applied. I will try it out again but the first time around was not a good fit for me.
Daisy R.
Love using this to set my foundation. The only thing is that i wish the container was deeper because i always loose the pearls when they fall out
Hali N.
Westville, IN
I want to try this product! It's finally back in stock online.but how does it compare to the tone correcting palette by elf?
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Which do you prefer? Concealer or pearls. Comment your answer!! 🍩 e.l.f. Corrective Concealer 🍿 e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Julie M.
I love the look of these. Do they work well??
Mary A.
Anyone bought online?! Is the packageing good?
amanda r.
Erie, PA
I have been thinking about trying mineral based makeup, my skin is sort of sensitive and fair toned would youbsaybthst this product would be a good match for me?