BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Keshia B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love e.l.f. products and the fact that there's a shade for my skin is the best thing yet. I can't wait to find it and try it out for myself. #contest
Kim R.
Fresno, CA
It decently sets my foundation for me. But I'd like it better if I didn't have to swirl so hard to get enough product on my brush. Weird format for me.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I live this finishing powder. I have used it for 4 years now. I live how smooth it is. I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
Was really hoping it would even out my skin tone a little better then what it actually does. It does help just not as much as I was wishing it would.
Luisana H.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to do but I love the color it gives my skin. It kind of adds depth to my skin too if that makes sense lol
Rita D.
Freeport, IL
I love the corrector set ups. This one is the most fun. Even when blended properly and lasts a bit. I have enjoyed e.l.f. products for a decade now.
Lacy W.
Hastings
I like that I can wear it alone for the days I just can't take the time for full makeup! Help even my skin tone a little, nothing major but it helps
Maya D.
San Antonio
The mineral pearls bronzer works perfectly for a light highlighter as well. The color is very versatile and can be used on many different skin tones
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
Is it possible to find these in any store? And if so, which one?
Stephanie T.
Bronx, NY
Are these a guerlain dupe?
Michelle M.
The more multi colored/lighter selection seems like you could use a small fluff brush and choose the correct tone of bead to correct, highlight, and accent. Is this so?
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
Which do you prefer? Concealer or pearls. Comment your answer!! 🍩 e.l.f. Corrective Concealer 🍿 e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Xime
What is the function of this?