BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Color Corrector

How To Use

Wear Alone Or Over Makeup.

Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great mixture and is on point everytime. Keep it handy for those moments when you need coverage the most or you just need to absorb moisture or oils.
Luisana H.
Was really hoping it would even out my skin tone a little better then what it actually does. It does help just not as much as I was wishing it would
Lacy W.
Hastings
I like that I can wear it alone for the days I just can't take the time for full makeup! Help even my skin tone a little, nothing major but it helps
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to do but I love the color it gives my skin. It kind of adds depth to my skin too if that makes sense lol
Telecisa M.
I love this product by E.L.F because when you run all those minerals together and put them on the desired are it actually has a great out come to it.
Maya D.
San Antonio
The mineral pearls bronzer works perfectly for a light highlighter as well. The color is very versatile and can be used on many different skin tones
Dree D.
Camden, SC
Super subtle with a formula that doesn't last all day. Even after setting my makeup this product fades throughout the day . Also it irritates my skin
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg!! Is it that obvious how great this is?! Look at all of the colors! Brush it all on and it works out perfectly! it puts a glow to your face :)
Tiffany L.
I do enjoy this product and it looks great on my skin though i wish it was a pressed powder instead of the pearls. It is great for the price though
Emperatriz R.
Me encantaaaa este producto! Es completamente genial... Excelente para un look natural y además su costo es muy accesible! Plenamente recommendado.
Marsha R.
Harmony, PA
How GOOD are elf products? Because the seem cheap and I was always told the more it cost the better it is?
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I'd really like to try this product but I'm always afraid products like this are going to break and fall apart and make a mess. Has anyone had this problem?
Montana M.
Havelock, NC
What are mineral pearls for?
Amy Jo O.
Hey Girls Dose someone know for what this is? I have swirled my brush in the s product and thought to dust it all over my face... bad idea - it was way to dark and looked very patchy! I have the shade natural. If you have the same product-how do you use it? And on which areas of your face you are using it. Thank you for your help!!!
Brittany B.
How exactly are you supposed to use these?